WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jasmine and Accent Essentials Cartridges

I made this card with the original idea from Capadia Designs Blog.  I love her tutorials and instructions on the Design Studio for the Cricut.  This is my take on her idea.  I used the Jasmine cartridge for the font and Accent Essentials for the swirl.  I used a scallop punch for the paper ribbon.  I used white flowers that I used a gold chalk ink to color.  Hope you like it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card - thanks for letting me know you were inspired by my blog!

    I really like your paper choices and the way you changed the flower is very clever.

    Diane (Capadia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Your cards are getting better and better! Your photos look good too. I like that you used an easel to hold your card. So professional!
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete