WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crocus Card

I made this card this afternoon.  I couldn't resist this gorgeous picture I got off of "J. Rae's Shabby Cottage" blog site.  The crocus is such a beautiful flower and so spring like!!  I really love all of her pictures.  You need to check out her site.  You will love it too.  Thanks for looking and thanks to Julie for the lovely inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your crocus card. I am going to check J.Rae's site tomorrow morning! Thanks.
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your cards. my blog you visited today is new too. i hope to add things in a few more weeks.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete