WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh What A Beautiful Morning

I decided to do a card about Springtime today.  The temperatures have been in the 60's and low 70's for the past few days.  The forecast looks like it will stay that way for a little while.  The birds have been singing in the morning when I open my door and that is good enough for me to say Spring is right around the corner!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your spring card and I sure hope spring IS around the corner. I saw a robin taking a bath in my bird bath today so you may be right!
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Spring Card, I wish I was that creative!
    Check out Arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com

    The Park Wife

    ReplyDelete