WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Card With SCAL :)

I love this tree image I found.  There are a zillion sites that offer free svg's for the SCAL.  I also learned from you-tube how to make my own svg.  So super easy.  This could be used for a family tree card or an earth day card.  Whatever strikes your fancy.  I used K&Company paper and a craft card base.  The tree was cut on core'dinations and colored with copic markers. (Just learning how to use the copic markers!)  I got the grosgrain ribbon at Wal-mart.  I didn't stamp anything on the card because I couldn't decide what I wanted to use it for.  I'm really liking SCAL.  CarolH :)

2 comments: