WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Friday, April 9, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

Here is a simple card from the Paisley cricut cartridge.  It is so cute and you can embellish it anyway you want to.  I added some Prima flowers I got at Archiver's in Kansas City. (I was visiting and had to shop there,since we don't have an Archiver's here)  The ribbon I got from Michaels.  I did use the cuttlebug spots and dots embossing folder for the background layer.  I got the original idea from Creations with Christina.  She has a fab site you need to visit.  Very talented. :)  I made the envelope match the card with a 1" umbrella cut from the same cartridge. I also added a view of the inside with a Prima flower and umbrella.  I used the computer to add the verse.  Thanks for looking.  CarolH :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it as usual! April showers bring May flowers...love the umbrella and flowers you used. You are too quick to respond to my comment on the I'm sorry post. :D

    ReplyDelete