WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Card

This is the birthday card I made for my Aunt who turned 95 on this last Sunday.  I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Happy Birthday" and changed the color by rubbing yellow ink over the raised images.  I used plain Georgia Pacific paper I got at Walmart for the embossed image and matted it on patterned paper I had stashed away to add more pizzazz.  I used yellow ribbon and my new tiny attacher from Tim Holtz to make the loops for added dimension.  I thought it turned out pretty good, what about you? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your card and so glad to see you posting again! Take the summer off? :D

    ReplyDelete