WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Snowman Flag

Here is what I've been sewing on today.  I bought the flag material, red and white, at Hancocks Fabric a few weeks back.  I wanted a snowman flag and couldn't find one or it was too much money.  So.......I made one.:)  I used my cricut machine to cut the snowman shape out( yes it cuts some fabric too!!!) then used my sewing machine to hem the sides and bottom and make the big hem on top.  I then added some interfacing to the snowman to make him easier to sew on the flag.  I zigzagged the edges of the snowman then used my applique stitch to put him on the flag.  He turned out rather good.  I then cut some vinyl eyes, mouth, and buttons and glued them on with zip glue(permanent) and used some orange stickles to add his nose.  So what do you think?  Took me all day long to figure out how to do everything, but I think it was worth it.  It was fun anyway.  Oh, I did stop for lunch at the Sonic, tired of turkey!!!! CarolH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment