WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Friday!!!

I decided to make another card for sympathy or just when someone has been going through a rough patch.  I saw this card idea on Shellys Card Blog.  She has a lot of really cute cards and ideas.  The dragonfly and flowers comes from the Home Decor cartridge.  I used the computer to generate the print on vellum and really liked the look.  I tried this new vellum tape from Therm O Web. You really can't see it under the vellum! Honest!  I think I got it at Michaels.  Of course I used stickles on the flowers and dragonfly.  The paper is K&Company Sera Sera.  The cardstock is craft paper. Hope you like it.  CarolH :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your card. Very creative. I like the corner turned back look!

    ReplyDelete