WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Fly High!!

I made this card last night and finished it this morning.  I got the paper piece pattern for the kite from "Scrapbooks Etc" on line.  You could use this for almost any occasion.  The paper is DCWV citrus matstock.  I really like the patterns and colors for a Spring-like card.  The ribbon I got at Michaels.  The embossing on the butterfly was done with Zing.  Hope you enjoy and make a few for yourselves!!  CarolH :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your kite card. The only thing I would suggest is to make it on pale blue cardstock so it looks like the sky for the background. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete