WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD :)

Enjoy the cards and crafts that I have posted. Hope you like what you see. I LOVE comments!
Please sign my guest book at bottom of page!! Thanks :)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sympathy Card

I love the simplicity of this card!  I scraplifted it from my sister, I'm sure she won't mind.  I used to wear all her clothes when we were in school!  (even though I was a little bigger than her, haha)  She still loves me after all of that. You can look at her blog at "Nativefortworthgirl.blogspot.com".  She is a fab quilter too.  Anyway, I needed a good sympathy card and this one fits the bill.  It is simple yet elegant.  I used the birds and swirls embossing folder from cuttlebug and the computer to print out the words.  The ribbon I got from Wal-Mart. Thanks for looking.  CarolH :)

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks so familiar. Oh wait. You scraplifted it from me! :D

    ReplyDelete